- RYA Scotland North Squad Applications need to be in by Sept 12
- HMS ran a very successful powerboat event in conjunction with Powerboat Scotland details at MorayRIBRendezvous
- There will be a powerboat Instructor course n the HMS region October or November and there are a couple of spaces left.
- Gunn Trophy 10th September HMSailing Events & News
And calling all cruiser sailors:
Hi to All Skippers,
Hopefully some of you are aware Findhorn Marina is planning a Rya informal trining event for keel boats and cruisers on the 1st/2ndOctober.
I am still at the planning stage, but the idea is for Skippers to volunteer to encourage new crews to develop skills on the passage to Findhorn from your home port, a race round the cans before entering the bay and relaxing. In the evening have a meal at the marina and some form of talk/entertainment (the marina is licensed). Then on the following day, a passage race home.
As I said I am at the planning stage so if you have better idea let me know.
The Questions I would like to ask are
- Are you as a skipper willing to take on crew and if so how many?
- Would you be willing to accommodate crew on board?
- As a new Skipper would you like a qualified instructor on board to give you some helpful hints/tips?
Stewart Nairn (T.c)
Chief Instructor Findhorn Marina
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 01309 690099
Why not visit both these websites to keep in touch with what’s going on.